Back by popular demand! The new science of Polyvagal Theory reveals how the vagus nerve works and its effect on our behaviors, stress responses, and some of our physical symptoms. It provides an important new paradigm for how we see ourselves and the healing process.
Understanding how the vagus nerve functions helps us discern where our clients are as they come to us, and to positively influence their psychological and emotional states, and any related physical symptoms.
Our members, Bonnie Thompson, HTCP, CECP/CBCP and Kristi Joy, HTCP/I, LMT, are both seasoned practitioners and have studied and applied these concepts personally and in their Energy Medicine practices for several years. When clients understand how the vagus nerve affects their biology, they gain self-compassion and choice around their emotions and responses in their daily lives. Clients are further empowered to regulate their own nervous systems with the simple techniques they’ve learned.
Bonnie and Kristi are now sharing this work with other healers so that you and your clients can benefit, too!
Watch the preview interview here.
In this recorded training, Bonnie and Kristi will explain the basics of Polyvagal Theory and how it relates to chronic illness, trauma and the human energy system. They will also share effective tools to support healthy regulation of the nervous system, which is vital to healing on all levels.
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- The functions of the vagus nerve - Discover the three primary nervous system states identified in Polyvagal Theory and how to detect which state your client may be in. This will help your clients understand why they might be struggling.
- Understand vagus nerve dysfunctions - Recognize symptom patterns, and how to get released from panic attacks, anxiety, chronic health issues and become more present and in flow.
- An incredible ground-breaking study that shows a causal link between early trauma and chronic illness and the role nervous system dysregulation plays.
- The one thing that is crucial in working with clients who have a trauma history and helping them feel safe again.
- Two of the most effective techniques to support healthy nervous system regulation so your clients are able to move through their stress with greater ease.
They will cover all that (and more) in this recorded training.
This exclusive training is beneficial for healers, bodyworkers, and caregivers, as well as anyone who experiences symptoms of chronic stress, anxiety or depression.
COST: Public: $60; EMPA Members: $50 ($10 discount)
Included in the On-Demand training:
- original 90-minute webinar
- presentation slides
- recording of the Q&A follow-up session
>> Register Here <<
Love this webinar and want to take an even deeper dive? Check out Bonnie and Kristi’s 5-week Healing Through The Vagus Nerve course.
The start date is right around the corner...March 22!
Plus, your purchase of the webinar gives you to a $50 discount on the full course price.
Learn more here!
Meet Your Instructors:
Kristi Joy, HTCP/I, LMT is an Energy Medicine Practitioner and Instructor with over 20 years of experience in the healing arts and meditation. She has a private energy healing and teaching practice specializing in helping kids, teens and adults with regulating the nervous system and having healthier energetic boundaries.
Bonnie Thompson, HTCP, CECP/CBCP, has been an Healing Touch and Energy Medicine practitioner and educator since 2006. She is always exploring the leading edge of knowledge on health and wellness, in order to improve the well-being of her clients, her family, and herself. She specializes in supporting clients of all ages with managing stress states and working with emotional energy.